Those looking to lease with a right to purchase in Minnesota, look not further, because Woodbury rent to own homes are the perfect find! Tucked into a town with a fabulous location, competitive education options and an abundance of gorgeous parkland and greenery, Woodbury lease with a right to purchase homes can’t be beat. With the growing popularity of exploring new paths to homeownership, it’s time to consider whether rent to own homes in Woodbury could be your next great adventure!
What’s with all the hubbub about renting to own in Woodbury?
The charm, convenience and overall appeal of Woodbury lease with a right to purchase homes is unparalleled. They feature:
- 300 parks as well as 3000 acres of park land, including Colbry Park, Wilmes Park and Powers Lake Park
- Fast access to I94 and neighboring suburbs like Oakdale, Maplewood, Inver Grove Heights, Mahtomedi, Cottage Grove, Mendota Heights, Rosemount and West St. Paul
- A coveted spot within ISD 833, which includes Woodbury High School, one of US News Top 10 High Schools in America and one of Newsweek’s Top 50 High Schools in the US
- The Bielenburg Sports Center and its softball, baseball, football and soccer fields, along with sand volleyball and an ice arena
- The Minnesota Math and Science Academy, a publicly funded local charter school
- Tamarack Village and Woodbury Village- two amazing shopping centers, plus Woodbury Lakes, an upscale retail development with an open-air mall layout
- Woodbury Days, boasting a carnival, beer tent, music, car show, petting zoo and more!
Wow! But why Woodbury lease with a right to purchase homes?
Whether you’re not quite ready financially to navigate the costs of buying (down payments, closing costs, etc.) or simply aren’t ready to settle in one town long-term without knowing more about it, Woodbury rent to own homes can be a great solution. Even those not looking to buy any time soon, and interested in renting for the foreseeable future, are often surprised to find that renting to own in Woodbury can be an ideal way to expand the pool of rental options. The process is simple and transparent, and we will help you along the way!
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
For more information, help getting started or general inquiries, contact our experts at The Antonov Group!