Don’t miss out on beautiful Lino Lakes rent to own homes! If you’re looking to test out a town with excellent schools, convenient amenities and gorgeous landscape, look no further than lease with a right to purchase homes. Whether you’re not ready to buy but want to start on the path to homeownership, or if you are eager to move to town but want to be sure it’s a great fit, considering rent to own homes in Lino Lakes is a great idea.
Why Should I Be Excited About Lino Lakes Rent to Own Homes?
Anyone in town will tell you- Lino Lakes lease with a right to purchase homes can’t be beat! They feature:
- A city with 30+ miles of trails
- 10+ softball, baseball and soccer fields + 3 ice rinks
- A spot in one of Money Magazine’s Best US Cities to Live
- Access to Centennial School District, Forest Lake Public School District and White Bear Lake Public School District
- Quick trips around the metro using I35 East AND West
- Centennial School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of public schools in the country, and top 5% of public schools in Minnesota
- 15 lakes and several seasonal wetlands
- A robust shopping and dining scene, including convenient stores like Super Target and Kohl’s
- Great neighboring cities like Circle Pines, Forest Lake, Blaine, Lexington, Hugo, Mounds View, North Oaks, Shoreview and White Bear Lake
- Blue Heron Days, including a parade, live bands, inflatables, petting zoo, carnival and more
Lino Lakes sounds amazing! Now, why should I choose to rent to own in Lino Lakes?
While we think Lino Lakes rent to own homes are excellent, for many, the commitment can be daunting regardless. Closing costs and down payments aren’t always financially available, and because a home is the biggest purchase you’ll ever make, it makes sense to want to be absolutely sure that it’s going to be right for you! In addition, even those looking simply to rent for the foreseeable future might be surprised to find that Lino Lakes lease with a right to purchase homes can be the perfect way to expand their pool of available rental options. Here’s the process breakdown:
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
For more information, help getting started or general inquiries, contact our experts at The Antonov Group!