Make Maplewood rent to own homes one of your top residential options! Nestled amongst a tightly-knit community, great schools and gorgeous landscapes, Maplewood lease with a right to purchase homes are a standout choice. Rent to own homes in Maplewood can be perfect for those looking to test an area before buying, hoping to save for a downpayment and closing costs, or simply planning to just rent for the foreseeable future!
What’s so great about rent to own in Maplewood?
We thought you’d never ask! Maplewood lease with a right to purchase homes feature:
- Fast access to US Highway 61, Minnesota Highway 36, Interstate 35E, I94, I694 and I494
- A school district boasting a designated Reward elementary school that’s one of the top performing Title 1 schools in Minnesota along with Harmony Learning Center, a full K-12 special needs school
- Stunning community gardens
- Corporate giants (which mean tons of employment opportunities!) such as 3M Corporation and St. John’s Hospital
- Fabulous proximity to Woodbury, North St. Paul, Little Canada, Newport, Lilydale, West St. Paul, Falcon Heights, Roseville and Mahtomedi
- Battle Creek Regional Park, Keller Regional Park, Phalen Regional Park and the Bruce Vento Regional Bike Trail
- MetroTransit, MetroMobility and Transit Link stops throughout town
- Shops, eateries and more at the Maplewood Mall
- North High School, one of Newsweek’s Top 1300 Schools in the US, boasting PSEO, AP and College in Schools options for students
- Lots of exercise for four-legged family members at the Battle Creek Dog Park
- Amazing recreational opportunities like the Goodrich Golf Course and Dome and Battle Creek Waterworks
This sounds wonderful! But why should I rent to own in Maplewood?
Putting down roots in a new city or area is a major commitment, and many home buyers wish they had the opportunity to try their town on for size before moving. Maplewood rent to own properties are also a great way to get into a home while saving for a downpayment, or even to just expand the pool of rental options for those looking only to rent. Here’s the process breakdown:
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
For more information on Maplewood rent to own homes, please contact our dedicated experts at The Antonov Group!