Whether you’re just looking to rent, or are ready to buy but aren’t ready to make the huge commitment, Big Lake rent to own homes could be a great choice for you! Big Lake lease with a right to purchase homes are rounded out by a charming community, beautiful landscape and high-quality amenities.
What’s with the big deal about Big Lake rent to own homes?
Those who call Big Lake home are proud to do so, and why wouldn’t they be? They live in one of Minnesota’s most authentic towns, and a lease with a right to purchase home in Big Lake can help you see for yourself! They come with:
- The stunning shores of Big Lake and Mitchell Lake
- A school district featuring a campus-like feel, with ¾ of the buildings within a quick walk of one another
- The Northstar Link Commuter, which shuttles residents to and from St. Cloud
- The Northstar Commuter Rail line, which goes straight to downtown Minneapolis
- 200+ acres of parkland
- Fast access to US Highway 10 and Minnesota State highway 25
- Big Like High School, featuring 150 classes, a College in Classroom program, Wright Technical Center-hosted classes, Project Lead the Way courses and more!
- 20+ miles of trail and sidewalk, not to mention 3.5 acres of greenway
- A quick trip’s distance from Monticello, Elk River, Otsego, Albertville, Zimmerman, Becker and Rogers
- The popular annual Spud Fest, boasting a softball tournament, parade, carnival, bingo, beer tent, live music, fireworks, belly dancing and more!
- Community-bonding opportunities galore, like the indoor farmer’s market or coffee with the mayor once monthly at the local grocery store
This town sounds great, but why should I lease with a right to purchase in Big Lake?
For many, Big Lake rent to own homes can be an excellent start on the new path to homeownership. Without daunting down payments and closing costs holding you back, or the anxiety of moving permanently to a community with which you’re not familiar on your mind, finding the perfect home can be so much less stressful. Even in you’re not looking to purchase right now, Big Lake rent to own homes are a huge asset to renters! If local rental options are hard to find, Big Lake lease with a right to purchase homes can open many new doors for renters. The process is simple and clear:
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
For more information, help getting started or general inquiries, contact our experts at The Antonov Group!