Committing to a property long term without truly knowing an area or your own needs can be overwhelming, which is why White Bear Lake rent to own homes could be a great option for you. Access to great schools, beautiful parks and a friendly community are all at the doorsteps of lease with a right to purchase homes in White Bear Lake!
Why should I consider White Bear Lake?
By choosing to rent to own in White Bear Lake, you also choose to test out one of Minnesota’s most unique, charming towns. White Bear Lake lease with a right to purchase homes are amongst:
- White Bear Lake School District, which has received a coveted AA rating from Standard and Poor’s multiple years in a row
- Strawberry picking, apple picking and more at Pine Tree Apple Orchard
- Easy access to US Highway 61, County Highway 96, I35E and I694
- Perfect proximity to Lino Lakes, Shoreview, Circle Pines, Arden Hills, Roseville, Little Canada, North St. Paul, Mahtomedi, Hugo and Stillwater
- Tasty eateries such as White Bear Bar, Olive’s Pizza Bar or The Alchemist
- The Headquarters of Smarte Carte and major facilities for International Paper
- White Bear Montessori School and Matoska International, as well as Century College
- White Bear Lake itself- one of the largest lakes in the metro
- + Bald Eagle Lake, Otter Lake and more!
Wow! But what does it mean to rent to own in White Bear Lake?
There is a growing popularity in new paths to homeownership, and one of the most attractive is Minnesota rent to own homes! Whether you’re not ready financially to make a downpayment and cover closing costs, you’re not sure if a town is right for you, or even if you’re a renter just looking to expand your rental options, White Bear Lake lease with a right to purchase could be your ideal option! The process is transparent and simple:
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
For more information, help getting started or general inquiries, contact our experts at The Antonov Group!