Of the many attractive housing options that Minnesota has to offer, rent to own homes in Eden Prairie rank among the very top! Eden Prairie lease with a right to purchase homes are found in an award winning town and boast countless conveniences and amenities. For those interested in testing the waters without a long-term commitment up front, Eden Prairie rent to own homes are a terrific option!
Why Eden Prairie rent to own homes?
Eden Prairie lease with aright to purchase homes offer residents the opportunity to live within an nationally ranked school district, enjoy proximity to hundreds of acres of parks and trails and so much more! Some of the best perks of rent to own in Eden Prairie are:
- Quick, simple access to I494, US Highway 169, US Highway 212 and MN State Highway 5
- Views off the shores of lakes like Staring Lake and Purgatory Creek
- The 2nd largest high school in the state, which churned out 12 perfect ACT scores last year alone
- The iconic Ice Castles annually, providing stunning scenery and fun for the whole town
- 170+ miles of trails, 2250 acres of parks and 1300+ acres of open space
- Rent to own properties in one of Money Magazine’s ‘Best Places to Live’ every year since 2006
- Eagle Ridge Academy, a public charter college preparatory school with a rigorous classical liberal-arts program for learners in grades K-12
- The sprawling Eden Prairie Center and plenty of diverse shopping
- Headquarters for huge businesses such as Digital River, SuperValu, MTS Systems and of course, Remax Results, as well as branches of 2200+ other employers!
Why should I lease with a right to purchase in Eden Prairie?
Owning a home is a major goal for many, however, there are many reasons why now may not be the ideal time to buy for some people. Buying costs and significant downpayment expectations can discourage potential homeowners, and for many, buying in a new area can be daunting without seeing if it’s a good fit. Not to mention, for those who might not be looking to buy at all, it can be a revelation to find out that Eden Prairie lease with a right to purchase homes can be a great option for renters! Here’s how it works:
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
For more information, help getting started or general inquiries, contact our experts at The Antonov Group!