Whether you’re looking for plenty of amenities, great schools or unique local flare, Andover rent to own homes could be a perfect choice for you! With Andover lease with a right to purchase homes, you can experience all that the city has to offer, while still enjoying the option to rent or the opportunity to buy the property in the future. Rent to own homes in Andover allow all kinds of residents, whether they’re looking to rent or purchase or just test the water, an excellent way to try this town on for size.
Wow, why are you so passionate about Andover lease with a right to purchase homes?
We’re glad you asked! Rent to own homes in Andover are a one of a kind find, both throughout Minnesota and the country. These properties feature a town boasting:
- The fully recreational Crooked Lake for summers filled with lakeside fun
- Convenient proximity to US Highway 10 as well as County Roads 9, 18, 78 and 116
- Andover High School and its wide array of Honors, Advanced Placement and Dual Credit courses in multiple academic disciplines
- The highly anticipated annual Andover Family Fun Fest in July, complete with parade, fireworks, 5k, street dance and all kinds of community fun
- Bunker Beach Waterpark, found on 400 acres of the Anoka County Bunker Hills Regional Park
- A school system with award-winning programs in music, art, technical education and theater
- Beautiful cities within minutes of town, such as Ham Lake, Anoka, Champlin, Ramsey, Coon Rapids, Nowthen, East Bethel and Blaine
- Kelsey Round Lake Park, which is a 136-acre nature area for hiking, skiing and more
But why would I rent to own in Andover? What does that even mean?
People from all walks of life may benefit from a rent to own home in Andover. You could be ready to experience single-family home living but aren’t prepared to buy, or moving to a new area and don’t want to settle permanently in one place. Maybe you’re eager to buy, but haven’t saved as much as you’d like for your down payment, or you’re only interested in renting, but find that the current rental market leaves a lot to be desired. When you lease with a right to purchase a home in Andover, there is no obligation to buy the home at the end of your lease. You simply have the RIGHT to buy the home, should you so choose. Our process is simple and transparent. First, you apply to our program, and we decide if Andover rent to own homes are a good fit for you. Then, you work with an agent, such as one of the experts at The Antonov Group, to find a home in one of Home Partners many approved areas. Then, Home Partners purchases the home and leases it to you for up to 5 years, with the lease renewing on an annual basis. At any time throughout the lease, you have a right to purchase your home at a price that is determined at the time that Home Partners purchases the home. Should you decide that the home isn’t for you, you can walk away with no penalty or obligation.
Andover sounds like the right choice for you, The Antonov Group is excited to help you start your journey!
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
There are so many paths to homeownership, and if leasing with a right to purchase in a Andover sounds like the right choice for you, The Antonov Group is excited to help you start your journey!