If you’d like to move within the Twin Cities metro, but aren’t sure where or for how long, then exploring rent to own un Maple Grove homes may be a great start. Maple Grove lease with a right to purchase homes give you proximity to excellent schools, countless amenities and a prime location, while allowing you flexibility in housing. Rent to own in Maple Grove is one of the best ways to enjoy these benefits and more, and we’d love to help you discover the possibilities!
Wait- why should I rent to own in Maple Grove?
Maple Grove lease with a right to purchase homes are some of the most desirable in the entire metro. Maple Grove is known for its long list of benefits, including:
- 3764 acres of parks and preserves
- The local community center featuring an ice arena, swimming pools, teen center, indoor farmers market, gymnasiums and outdoor sand volleyball
- Boston Scientific research, development and manufacturing facility, providing jobs and innovation for locals
- Maple Grove Senior High School, named one of US News Nations Best High Schools
- Gorgeous nearby towns including Plymouth, Champlin, Brooklyn Park, New Hope, Brooklyn Center, Crystal, Anoka and Coon Rapids
- One of the area’s largest shopping centers, the Shoppes at Arbor Lakes, which is a self-described lifestyle center that includes an Anthropologie, Teavana, Pottery Barn and more
- Immediate access to I94, I694, I494 and US Highway 169
- District magnet schools that are regularly recognized as Schools of Excellence as well as AP, Honors and PSEO courses at Maple Grove Senior High
But why would I rent to own in Maple Grove? What does that even mean?
People from all walks of life may benefit from a rent to own home in Maple Grove. You could be ready to experience single-family home living but aren’t prepared to buy, or moving to a new area and don’t want to settle permanently in one place. Maybe you’re eager to buy, but haven’t saved as much as you’d like for your down payment, or you’re only interested in renting, but find that the current rental market leaves a lot to be desired. When you lease with a right to purchase a home in Maple Grove, there is no obligation to buy the home at the end of your lease. You simply have the RIGHT to buy the home, should you so choose. Our process is simple and transparent. First, you apply to our program, and we decide if Maple Grove rent to own homes are a good fit for you. Then, you work with an agent, such as one of the experts at The Antonov Group, to find a home in one of Home Partners many approved areas. Then, Home Partners purchases the home and leases it to you for up to 5 years, with the lease renewing on an annual basis. At any time throughout the lease, you have a right to purchase your home at a price that is determined at the time that Home Partners purchases the home. Should you decide that the home isn’t for you, you can walk away with no penalty or obligation.
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
There are so many paths to homeownership, and if leasing with a right to purchase in a Maple Grove sounds like the right choice for you, The Antonov Group is excited to help you start your journey!