Our state has so many amazing cities to explore, and the best way find yours is to lease with a right to purchase in Minnesota by choosing to rent to own home in Blaine! Purchasing a home isn’t just a long process, it’s also a major commitment. When you join a community permanently, you sign onto a neighborhood, school district, set of amenities and more. Blaine rent to own homes allow you to test the waters in this beautiful town, and if you’re ready to take the plunge, you have first dibs on your home!
Blaine rent to own homes come with all the perks of one of Minnesota’s best cities. Whether you’re looking for a community with great schools, hard workers, dozens of entertainment options or all of the above, you’re sure to be impressed with lease with a right to purchase homes in Blaine! Blaine has:
- Proximity to major roads like Highway 35W, Highway 10, MN Highway 65, Lexington Avenue, Hamline Avenue and University Avenue
- 3 high-quality, ambitious and technology-driven high schools within their award-winning public school district
- One of Minnesota’s most impressive 4th of July fireworks displays
- Fabulous neighboring towns (which also happen to offer Minnesota rent to own options!) like Coon Rapids, Lino Lakes, Circle Pines, Mounds View, Shoreview and Ham Lake
- A long history of perseverance and ingenuity, starting with the town’s original terrain, most of which was sandy soil and wetlands before settlers molded it into a modern city
- Headquarters of companies such as Aveda Corporation, PTC Inc and Infinite Campus
- The 600-acre National Sports Center featuring 50 soccer fields, 4 Olympic regulation ice rinks, a golf course, a velodrome and more
- Lots of recreational lakes like Sunrise Lake, Laddie Lake and Lochness Lake
- An indoor farmers’ market that keeps residents’ pantries filled with fresh, delicious produce year-round
Ok, then why rent to own in Blaine?
Many potential homeowners may find that choosing a Blaine rent to own home is the best option for them. It’s not uncommon to want single family home right now, but not have the money saved for a downpayment and many of the other expenses involved in the home purchasing process. Maybe you’re just interested in renting for now, but the rental market is looking rough, and you’d like to find more options.
For many, the allure is as simple as wanting to try on a community before signing on the intimidating dotted line. For those who rent to own in Blaine, there is NO OBLIGATION whether or not you choose to eventually buy. The agreement simply allows renters THE RIGHT to buy the home. The rent to own in Blaine process is simple.
What are the steps?
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
Throughout your lease, you can choose to purchase your Blaine lease with a right to purchase home at ANY TIME. If you decide the home isn’t a good fit, you can end your lease without any obligation or penalty. For more information on Minnesota rent to own homes, please contact The Antonov Group!