There are tons of reasons to live in Minnesota’s best cities, and Minneapolis rent to own homes give you the opportunity to see this for yourself. Minneapolis lease with a right to purchase homes provide amazing location, access to hundreds of excellent schools, and top-quality amenities. Living in Minneapolis can be an unparalleled experience, and rent to own homes in Minneapolis can help you decide if this move is right for you.
I’ve heard good things, but what’s GREAT about Minneapolis rent to own homes?
From city dwellers and more rural folks, lease with a right to purchase homes in Minneapolis will please everyone! Some of the many attractive benefits of rent to own homes in Minneapolis include:
- Living in the largest city in Minnesota
- Being minutes away from the home fields for the Minnesota Vikings and Minnesota Twins
- 100+ public school choices and 20 charter schools, many of which are award-winning, nationally ranked institutions
- 4 of the country’s best hospitals, including Children’s Hospitals and Clinics
- Being in the city that helped launch Prince and Bob Dylan’s careers
- Sharing the town with the homes of Target, US Bank, Xcel Energy and Ameriprise
- The stunning art and culture ta the Walker Art Museum, Orpheum Theater, State Theater and more
- Tons of dining options, often featured in publications worldwide
- Activity options all around- because Minneapolis is one of the top 3 Fittest Cities in America!
- Higher education around every corner, like the University of Minnesota, University of St. Thomas and Minneapolis Technical College
- Gorgeous suburbs nearby, such as Roseville, Plymouth, Eden Prairie and Edina
But why would I rent to own in Minneapolis? What does that even mean?
People from all walks of life may benefit from a rent to own home in Minneapolis. You could be ready to experience single-family home living but aren’t prepared to buy, or moving to a new area and don’t want to settle permanently in one place. Maybe you’re eager to buy, but haven’t saved as much as you’d like for your down payment, or you’re only interested in renting, but find that the current rental market leaves a lot to be desired. When you lease with a right to purchase a home in Minneapolis, there is no obligation to buy the home at the end of your lease. You simply have the RIGHT to buy the home, should you so choose. Our process is simple and transparent. First, you apply to our program, and we decide if Minneapolis rent to own homes are a good fit for you. Then, you work with an agent, such as one of the experts at The Antonov Group, to find a home in one of Home Partners many approved areas. Then, Home Partners purchases the home and leases it to you for up to 5 years, with the lease renewing on an annual basis. At any time throughout the lease, you have a right to purchase your home at a price that is determined at the time that Home Partners purchases the home. Should you decide that the home isn’t for you, you can walk away with no penalty or obligation.
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
There are so many paths to homeownership, and if leasing with a right to purchase in a Minneapolis sounds like the right choice for you, The Antonov Group is excited to help you start your journey!