If you’re looking to move to or just try out one of Minnesota’s most livable cities, look no further than Richfield rent to own homes. Richfield lease with a right to purchase homes can offer buyers and renters alike the benefits of living in the city, from first dibs on excellent public schools to convenient proximity to amenities and surrounding cities. Rent to own homes in Richfield come complete with flexibility and the opportunity to find a home that’s the right fit for you, all within this excellent city!
Richfield rent to own homes sound interesting, but what’s so great about Richfield?
When you choose Richfield lease with a right to purchase home, you’re choosing to give yourself tons of options. Some of many Richfield rent to own home benefits include access to:
- Wood Lake, Richfield Lake and Legion Lake
- Cedar Point Commons, which is anchored by a Super Target and Home Depot and features all kinds of shops and eateries
- Major roadways throughout town and nearby, including I35W, I494 and Minnesota State Highways 62 and 77, as well as Lyndale Avenue South
- Local public elementaries with STEM focus programs as well as a Spanish immersion school
- Wood Lake Nature Center, found on over 150 acres brimming with wetlands, walking paths and a central interpretive center, with 200+ kinds of bird and 30 kinds of mammals
- Richfield High School, which has been named a National School of Excellence by the Department of Education, and is the only public school in the area that is a college preparatory school
- Neighboring suburbs with great perks of their own, including Edina, Bloomington, Mendota Heights, Hopkins, Lilydale, Eden Prairie, Minnetonka and Eagan
- Great proximity to the Mall of America, as well as the in-town Richfield Ice Arena and Adventure Gardens Mini Golf
- 450+ acres of parkland, 23 parks and a nature preserve
But why would I rent to own in Richfield? What does that even mean?
People from all walks of life may benefit from a rent to own home in Richfield. You could be ready to experience single-family home living but aren’t prepared to buy, or moving to a new area and don’t want to settle permanently in one place. Maybe you’re eager to buy, but haven’t saved as much as you’d like for your down payment, or you’re only interested in renting, but find that the current rental market leaves a lot to be desired. When you lease with a right to purchase a home in Richfield, there is no obligation to buy the home at the end of your lease. You simply have the RIGHT to buy the home, should you so choose. Our process is simple and transparent. First, you apply to our program, and we decide if Richfield rent to own homes are a good fit for you. Then, you work with an agent, such as one of the experts at The Antonov Group, to find a home in one of Home Partners many approved areas. Then, Home Partners purchases the home and leases it to you for up to 5 years, with the lease renewing on an annual basis. At any time throughout the lease, you have a right to purchase your home at a price that is determined at the time that Home Partners purchases the home. Should you decide that the home isn’t for you, you can walk away with no penalty or obligation.
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
There are so many paths to homeownership, and if leasing with a right to purchase in Richfield sounds like the right choice for you, The Antonov Group is excited to help you start your journey!