When a town is so great that it seems impossible to pick just one area, Cottage Grove rent to own homes can be a perfect solution. By choosing to lease with a right to purchase in Cottage Grove, you can try this unique area on for size, or simply enjoy single-family living without the commitment of buying a home in Cottage Grove. Rent to own homes in Cottage Grove might be YOUR new path to homeownership, and we’re excited to share this amazing town with you!
What’s so special about lease with a right to purchase homes in Cottage Grove?
As anyone in town will tell you, a rent to own home in Cottage Grove is an opportunity to join a warm, welcoming community with plenty of education, entertainment and neighborhood options! Cottage Grove lease with a right to purchase homes feature proximity to:
- Parks, trails and stunning natural beauty at Afton State Park
- A major operating facility for heavy hitter, 3M
- Multiple sites on the National Register of Historic Places such as the Pre-columbian Schilling Archeological District, Grey Cloud Lime Kiln, John P. Furber House and Cordenio Severance House
- Park High School, where more than 75% of the staff has advanced degrees
- Oak Wood Park’s gorgeous 18-hole disc golf course
- Quick and easy commuting thanks to nearby Highways 10 and 61, and Interstate 494
- The local semi-pro football team, the tenacious North Bank Bulls of the NEFL
- A public school system with International Baccalaureate Diploma programs, Post Secondary Enrollment Options courses, AVID, Air Force and JROTC programs
- All the summer fun you can imagine thanks to the bordering Mississippi and northern confluence of the St. Croix River
I am excited about Cottage Grove! But why rent to own in Cottage Grove?
Many people may find that right now might not be the best time to purchase a home. Major financial burdens such as buying costs and down payments can make the path to homeownership seem impossible. Others might be ready to purchase, but unsure of exactly WHERE to purchase, and don’t want to rush a major decision. In addition, even more people don’t realize that rent to own can be an excellent option for those only interested in renting! Here’s a quick summary of the process:
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
For more information, help getting started or general inquiries, contact our experts at The Antonov Group!