For anyone looking to check out a great city packed with benefits, consider checking out rent to own in Roseville. With excellent location, heaps of shops and restaurants and high quality schools, Roseville lease with a right to purchase homes are an option that can fit all kinds of residents. Those thinking of buying, just wanting to rent or finding themselves uncertain about living options, look no further than Roseville rent to own homes!
Why Roseville Rent to Own Homes?
Residents of this city and surrounding areas will tell you that the choice to lease with a right to purchase in Roseville will be one you won’t regret! Roseville features:
- Some of the lowest taxes in the Twin Cities area, thanks in part to the booming local commerce
- Roseville Area High School, which boasts Advanced Placement, College in the Schools, Honors, Connections, AVID and PSEO courses and 60+ student activities
- Many firsts, including the first ever Target store, the Midwest’s first Barnes and Noble and the state’s first McDonald’s
- Speedy access to major roadways like I35W, MN Highway 36, Snelling Avenue and Highway 280
- Nearly 30 parks and lakes
- Excellent neighboring suburbs in every direction, including Little Canada, Vadnais Heights, Arden Hills, North St. Paul, Shoreview, New Brighton and Mounds View
- University of Northwestern, National American University and Minneapolis Business College all in town
- Tons of opportunities for recreational fun, like Cedarholm Golf Course, AMC Rosedale, Bennet Lake, Como Park Zoo, Rosedale Center and more!
But why would I rent to own in Roseville? What does that even mean?
People from all walks of life may benefit from a rent to own home in Roseville. You could be ready to experience single-family home living but aren’t prepared to buy, or moving to a new area and don’t want to settle permanently in one place. Maybe you’re eager to buy, but haven’t saved as much as you’d like for your down payment, or you’re only interested in renting, but find that the current rental market leaves a lot to be desired. When you lease with a right to purchase a home in Minnesota, there is no obligation to buy the home at the end of your lease. You simply have the RIGHT to buy the home, should you so choose. Our process is simple and transparent. First, you apply to our program, and we decide if Roseville rent to own homes are a good fit for you. Then, you work with an agent, such as one of the experts at The Antonov Group, to find a home in one of Home Partners many approved areas. Then, Home Partners purchases the home and leases it to you for up to 5 years, with the lease renewing on an annual basis. At any time throughout the lease, you have a right to purchase your home at a price that is determined at the time that Home Partners purchases the home. Should you decide that the home isn’t for you, you can walk away with no penalty or obligation.
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
There are so many paths to homeownership, and if leasing with a right to purchase in a Roseville sounds like the right choice for you, The Antonov Group is excited to help you start your journey!