Experience the flexibility of renting while enjoying the right to purchase throughout your lease with rent to own homes in Savage. Savage lease with a right to purchase homes come with a city filled with benefits, from high-quality public schools, vibrant community life and tons of amenities. If Savage rent to homes sound like they could be a good option for you, read on to see what else they can offer!
I’m listening, but first, tell me why I should consider a rent to own home in Savage?
When it comes down to specifics, this is where lease with a right to purchase homes in Savage shine. Rent to own homes in Savage are properties that provide residents with a wide array of perks, such as:
- The Savage Fen Scientific and Natural Area
- Location only 15 miles southwest of downtown Minneapolis while still enjoying the scenery of the south bank of the Minnesota River
- Minnesota’s only school district featuring a K-12 environmental education STEM curriculum, in addition to a Spanish immersion school for gifted learned in grades 3-5
- 440 acres of parkland, 30 miles of trails and 22 parks
- Exits onto Minnesota State Highway 13, County Road 42, I35W and US 169 nearby
- Minnesota Valley Transit Authority and Transit Link stops in town
- Access to both Prior Lake High School, which has been named one of Newsweek’s Best High Schools in America, as well as Burnsville High School, which is #1 in Minnesota for participation in the College in Schools program
- Nearly ⅓ of the city is parks and open space
- Neighboring cities that expand the local array of entertainment and employment options, including Burnsville, Prior Lake, Lakeville, Rosemount, Apple Valley, Shakopee, Farmington, Chaska, Bloomington and Eden Prairie
- The annual Dan Patch Days in June, with live music, parade, train rides, fireworks and more
But why would I rent to own in Savage? What does that even mean?
People from all walks of life may benefit from a rent to own home in Savage. You could be ready to experience single-family home living but aren’t prepared to buy, or moving to a new area and don’t want to settle permanently in one place. Maybe you’re eager to buy, but haven’t saved as much as you’d like for your down payment, or you’re only interested in renting, but find that the current rental market leaves a lot to be desired. When you lease with a right to purchase a home in Savage, there is no obligation to buy the home at the end of your lease. You simply have the RIGHT to buy the home, should you so choose. Our process is simple and transparent. First, you apply to our program, and we decide if Savage rent to own homes are a good fit for you. Then, you work with an agent, such as one of the experts at The Antonov Group, to find a home in one of Home Partners many approved areas. Then, Home Partners purchases the home and leases it to you for up to 5 years, with the lease renewing on an annual basis. At any time throughout the lease, you have a right to purchase your home at a price that is determined at the time that Home Partners purchases the home. Should you decide that the home isn’t for you, you can walk away with no penalty or obligation.
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
There are so many paths to homeownership, and if leasing with a right to purchase in Savage sounds like the right choice for you, The Antonov Group is excited to help you start your journey!