With an incredible selection of towns and suburbs in the Twin Cities metro, St. Paul rent to own homes still manage to be one of the most attractive options around. St. Paul lease with a right to purchase homes combine the beauty of the state’s capital city with metro convenience and lots of nearby chances to explore all that Minnesota has to offer. For all kinds of residents, from future homeowners to long-term renters, rent to own homes in St. Paul are a great choice to consider!
Why should I be so excited about lease with a right to purchase homes in St. Paul?
By choosing a rent to own home in St. Paul, you can enjoy this cities incredible array of amenities and opportunities, including:
- Over 1.5 million jobs and counting
- The Xcel Energy Center
- Convenient highway exits onto I35E, I94, US 10, US 61, Highway 5, Highway 51 and Highway 280
- The 2nd highest number of education institutions per capita, including University of St. Thomas, University of Minnesota and Hamline University
- The Science Museum of Minnesota, complete with new exhibits throughout the year featuring current topics, discoveries and interactive experiences for all ages
- Home of the Minnesota Wild, as well as the Sports Illustrated title: Hockeytown USA
- St. Paul Public Schools District is largest in the state, with 90 different languages spoken throughout the district, 82 schools, 21 charter schools and 38 private schools
- A diverse selection of nearby suburbs, including Falcon Heights, West St. Paul, Woodbury, Maplewood, Roseville, Inver Grove Heights, Lilydale, West St. Paul and Little Canada
- Named one of the “Most Livable Cities in America” and boasting a notably high literacy rate
- Culture about, such as the MN Children’s Museum, Schubert Club Museum of Musical Instruments, MN Museum of American Art, the James J Hill House, Ordway Center for Performing arts and more!
But why would I rent to own in St. Paul? What does that even mean?
People from all walks of life may benefit from a rent to own home in St. Paul. You could be ready to experience single-family home living but aren’t prepared to buy, or moving to a new area and don’t want to settle permanently in one place. Maybe you’re eager to buy, but haven’t saved as much as you’d like for your down payment, or you’re only interested in renting, but find that the current rental market leaves a lot to be desired. When you lease with a right to purchase a home in St. Paul, there is no obligation to buy the home at the end of your lease. You simply have the RIGHT to buy the home, should you so choose. Our process is simple and transparent. First, you apply to our program, and we decide if St. Paul rent to own homes are a good fit for you. Then, you work with an agent, such as one of the experts at The Antonov Group, to find a home in one of Home Partners many approved areas. Then, Home Partners purchases the home and leases it to you for up to 5 years, with the lease renewing on an annual basis. At any time throughout the lease, you have a right to purchase your home at a price that is determined at the time that Home Partners purchases the home. Should you decide that the home isn’t for you, you can walk away with no penalty or obligation.
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
There are so many paths to homeownership, and if leasing with a right to purchase in St. Paul sounds like the right choice for you, The Antonov Group is excited to help you start your journey!