If you’re looking to live in a city with entertainment, education and amenities galore, look no further than rent to own homes in Shakopee Take in a show at Mystic Lake, send your kids to excellent public schools, enjoy easy freeway access and more with Shakopee lease with a right to purchase homes. And for those uncertain about their future home situation, lease with a right to purchase homes allow flexibility in addition to this great town.
What’s the deal with rent to own homes in Shakopee?
Shakopee rent to own homes feature a ‘wow’ factor for everyone, including:
- Valleyfair amusement park nearby
- One of the fastest growing suburbs in the Twin Cities
- 60 miles of trails and 920 acres of parkland
- Recently renovated Shakopee Senior High School, now doubled in size and boasting 6 smaller academies, including Arts & Communication, Business & Entrepreneurship, Engineering & Manufacturing and more!
- Canterbury Park racetrack
- US Highway 169 and County Highway 101 in town, with State Highway 13 close by
- New soccer complex
- Campuses of Globe University and Minnesota School of Business
- Top notch nearby towns like Chaska, Prior Lake, Bloomington, Chanhassen, Apple Valley, Lakeville, Savage, Richfield and Eden Prairie
- The Minnesota Renaissance Festival
- Mystic Lake Casino, complete with frequent concerts, hotel accommodations and more
- Town favorite celebration, the Derby Days
But why would I rent to own in Shakopee? What does that even mean?
People from all walks of life may benefit from a rent to own home in Shakopee. You could be ready to experience single-family home living but aren’t prepared to buy, or moving to a new area and don’t want to settle permanently in one place. Maybe you’re eager to buy, but haven’t saved as much as you’d like for your down payment, or you’re only interested in renting, but find that the current rental market leaves a lot to be desired. When you lease with a right to purchase a home in Shakopee, there is no obligation to buy the home at the end of your lease. You simply have the RIGHT to buy the home, should you so choose. Our process is simple and transparent. First, you apply to our program, and we decide if Shakopee rent to own homes are a good fit for you. Then, you work with an agent, such as one of the experts at The Antonov Group, to find a home in one of Home Partners many approved areas. Then, Home Partners purchases the home and leases it to you for up to 5 years, with the lease renewing on an annual basis. At any time throughout the lease, you have a right to purchase your home at a price that is determined at the time that Home Partners purchases the home. Should you decide that the home isn’t for you, you can walk away with no penalty or obligation.
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
There are so many paths to homeownership, and if leasing with a right to purchase in a Shakopee sounds like the right choice for you, The Antonov Group is excited to help you start your journey!