When it comes to choosing one of Minnesota’s many beautiful cities, consider starting with Edina rent to own homes. Located in a highly-desirable Twin Cities suburb, Edina lease with a right to purchase homes come with both the conveniences of living near a major metro area, while still enjoying the sense of community and local attention afforded to a peaceful suburb. In addition, rent to own homes in Edina allow potential buyers and renters to see if the city is the right fit, without committing right away to one part of the city or area.
Edina Lease with a right to purchase homes- I’m interested, but what are the benefits?
When you opt for a rent to own home in Edina, you not only enjoy a beautiful home, but all that Edina has to offer its residents! Lease with a right to purchase homes in Edina feature:
- Southdale Center, Galleria Edina and 50th & France, providing some of the metro’s best shopping and dining
- Edina High School, which boasts 25+ AP classes, ACT scores that are 30% higher than the average state scores, not to mention ranking as the #1 high school in the state according to US News and World Report
- 44 parks, complete with baseball, football and soccer fields, tennis courts, skating rinks and all kinds of recreational options
- Home to the headquarters for Jerry’s Foods, Lund Food Holdings, Regis Corporation, Dairy Queen and Orange Julius
- Speedy access to MN Highways 62 and 100, US Highway 169, MN 100 and I494
- Normandale Elementary, with an elementary French immersion program
- Arneson Acres, with gardens and a greenhouse for, creating a gorgeous green area right in town
- Neighboring suburbs with perks of their own, such as Richfield, Minnetonka, Bloomington, Eden Prairie, Hopkins and St. Louis Park
But why would I rent to own in Edina? What does that even mean?
People from all walks of life may benefit from a rent to own home in Edina. You could be ready to experience single-family home living but aren’t prepared to buy, or moving to a new area and don’t want to settle permanently in one place. Maybe you’re eager to buy, but haven’t saved as much as you’d like for your down payment, or you’re only interested in renting, but find that the current rental market leaves a lot to be desired. When you lease with a right to purchase a home in Edina, there is no obligation to buy the home at the end of your lease. You simply have the RIGHT to buy the home, should you so choose. Our process is simple and transparent. First, you apply to our program, and we decide if Edina rent to own homes are a good fit for you. Then, you work with an agent, such as one of the experts at The Antonov Group, to find a home in one of Home Partners many approved areas. Then, Home Partners purchases the home and leases it to you for up to 5 years, with the lease renewing on an annual basis. At any time throughout the lease, you have a right to purchase your home at a price that is determined at the time that Home Partners purchases the home. Should you decide that the home isn’t for you, you can walk away with no penalty or obligation.
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
There are so many paths to homeownership, and if leasing with a right to purchase in Edina sounds like the right choice for you, The Antonov Group is excited to help you start your journey!