Prepare to explore an exciting new housing option in one of Minnesota’s most well-rounded cities with Prior Lake rent to own homes. Complete with top-notch local entertainment and dining, award-winning public schools and the perfect balance between a bustling metro and a quieter town, Prior Lake lease with a right to purchase homes are an attractive choice. With serious appeal for both future homebuyer and renters, rent to own homes in Prior Lake are one of the state’s best finds.
Prior Lake rent to own homes sound amazing, but why Prior Lake?
Good question- and we have a great list detailing why Prior Lake rent to own homes are such an excellent choice. Prior Lake lease with a right to purchase homes feature access to:
- State Highway 13 and Minnesota Valley Transit Authority, for quick transit to and around the southern suburbs and cities
- 55 parks and 1000+ acres of parkland, with 80 miles of sidewalks and trails
- Prior Lake High School, which offers the La Ola del Lago program- a district spanish immersion curriculum
- Prior Lake, which is the largest lake in the entire southern metro
- Proximity to attractive suburbs such as Shakopee, Lakeville, Apple Valley, Burnsville, Eden Prairie, Farmington, Bloomington and Chaska
- 2 regional parks, with Spring Lake Regional Park offering 373 acres and a 10-acre off-leash dog park, and Clearly Lake Regional Park boasting a golf course, campground, dog park, cross-country ski trails and more
- One of Newsweeks’ Best High Schools in America, which also earned a spot on the Washington Post’s list of America’s Most Challenging High Schools
- Mystic Lake Casino and Showroom, offering concerts, restaurant options and weekend getaways only minutes away
- Lakes galore, including Howard Lake, Arctic Lake, Crystal Lake, Haas Lake, Blind Lake, Markley Lake, Pike Lake and more
But why would I rent to own in Prior Lake? What does that even mean?
People from all walks of life may benefit from a rent to own home in Prior Lake. You could be ready to experience single-family home living but aren’t prepared to buy, or moving to a new area and don’t want to settle permanently in one place. Maybe you’re eager to buy, but haven’t saved as much as you’d like for your down payment, or you’re only interested in renting, but find that the current rental market leaves a lot to be desired. When you lease with a right to purchase a home in Prior Lake, there is no obligation to buy the home at the end of your lease. You simply have the RIGHT to buy the home, should you so choose. Our process is simple and transparent. First, you apply to our program, and we decide if Prior Lake rent to own homes are a good fit for you. Then, you work with an agent, such as one of the experts at The Antonov Group, to find a home in one of Home Partners many approved areas. Then, Home Partners purchases the home and leases it to you for up to 5 years, with the lease renewing on an annual basis. At any time throughout the lease, you have a right to purchase your home at a price that is determined at the time that Home Partners purchases the home. Should you decide that the home isn’t for you, you can walk away with no penalty or obligation.
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
There are so many paths to homeownership, and if leasing with a right to purchase in Prior Lake sounds like the right choice for you, The Antonov Group is excited to help you start your journey!