Buying a home anywhere is intimidating, especially in one of Minnesota’s premier cities, which is why a Plymouth rent to own home could be a great alternative for you! As more buyers and renters explore different roads to homeownership, the popularity of rent to own home in Plymouth program has been on the rise. The Antonov Group has unparalleled experience with rent to own homes in Plymouth, and we’re excited to share our expertise with you!
What sets Plymouth apart from the rest?
Rent to own homes in Plymouth come with a reputation that precedes them. When you tell a Twin Cities native that you live in Plymouth, their eyes will light up as they pick your brain about the city’s gorgeous parks and vast array of shops and restaurants. Rent to own in Plymouth program doesn’t just come with bragging rights as Plymouth features:
- The Luce Line State Trail, which runs through town with 63 miles of paved trail and boardwalk
- More than 100 years of rich history, boasting a transformation from a small farming community into a resort town, before finally growing into the Plymouth we know today
- A short and sweet 15-minute commute to downtown Minneapolis
- Excellent neighboring communities like Golden Valley, Maple Grove, Wayzata, Medina, St. Louis Park, New Hope and Minnetonka
- 5 public school districts, many of which offer a multitude of award-winning programs
- One of Minnesota’s premier recreational lakes: The stately and sprawling Medicine Lake
- Luxurious and roomy recliner seating for movies at the Plymouth Grand Theater
- 3 professional-size ice sheets, 16 locker rooms and figure skating accommodations at the Plymouth Ice Center
- Osseo School District, which is the only Minnesota district to be named one of the “Best Communities for Music Education” every since since 2009
- Headquarters of major players like The Mosaic Company, Christopher & Banks, Select Comfort and Tonka Water
- Flower gardens, trails, walkways, fountains and a labyrinth at Millennium Garden
Wow, but wait, why would I choose a rent to own home in Plymouth?
We have helped people in all kinds of situations find their ideal Plymouth lease with a right to purchase property. Some of our clients are simply interested in renting, but want to add more homes to their pool of rental options. Others may not have the funds necessary for a substantial down payment, but know they’re ready to work towards buying a home in MN. And of course, lots of potential homeowners simply want to buy, but aren’t ready to commit to any one city quite yet. All of these instances enjoy the same simple, transparent Plymouth rent to own process.
What are the steps?
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
At any time throughout your lease, you have the right to purchase your property. If you would like to try out another home, or simply move out of the home and move on, there is NO PENALTY, and you’re welcome to end your lease at the end of each annual term! For more information on Plymouth lease with a right to purchase homes, or to get started finding your own, contact The Antonov Group!