Even the pickiest buyers and renters will be wowed by rent to own homes in Eagan. Location, convenience and plenty of amenities come together with Eagan lease with a right to purchase homes, much to the pleasure of the city’s residents. Eagan rent to own homes are one of Minnesota’s hidden treasures, and lease with a right to purchase properties in Eagan are a great way to see for yourself!
Why is everyone so excited about Eagan lease with a right to purchase homes?
Eagan rent to own homes fit the needs of all kinds of residents, and are found in a city packed with perks. Eagan lease with a right to purchase homes offer access to:
- 56 parks on 1350 acres of parkland
- Bustling businesses including Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota, Scantron, Coca-cola’s Midwest bottling facility and a major hub for UPS
- 3 available public school districts, including 10 elementary schools, 2 middle schools and 1 award-winning high school
- 1270 bodies of water
- Major roads throughout, including I35E, Highway 77, MN Highways 13, 55, 149 and 110, I494 and MN Highway 3, as well as Cliff Road
- A town named on of the top 20 “Best Places to Live in the US” by Money Magazine
- Eagan High School, which offers 500+ courses, including Advanced Placement and College in Schools options, and has earned the US Dept of Education Blue Ribbon twice
- Cascade Bay Waterpark
- 14 parks with outdoor skating rinks, as well as 27 soccer fields and more
- Gorgeous nearby cities, such as Apple Valley, Bloomington, Mendota Heights, Inver Grove Heights, Burnsville, Richfield and Rosemount
- Eagan Civic Arena, featuring a figure skating club, training areas, weight room and plenty of ice
But why would I rent to own in Eagan? What does that even mean?
People from all walks of life may benefit from a rent to own home in Eagan. You could be ready to experience single-family home living but aren’t prepared to buy, or moving to a new area and don’t want to settle permanently in one place. Maybe you’re eager to buy, but haven’t saved as much as you’d like for your down payment, or you’re only interested in renting, but find that the current rental market leaves a lot to be desired. When you lease with a right to purchase a home in Eagan, there is no obligation to buy the home at the end of your lease. You simply have the RIGHT to buy the home, should you so choose. Our process is simple and transparent. First, you apply to our program, and we decide if Eagan rent to own homes are a good fit for you. Then, you work with an agent, such as one of the experts at The Antonov Group, to find a home in one of Home Partners many approved areas. Then, Home Partners purchases the home and leases it to you for up to 5 years, with the lease renewing on an annual basis. At any time throughout the lease, you have a right to purchase your home at a price that is determined at the time that Home Partners purchases the home. Should you decide that the home isn’t for you, you can walk away with no penalty or obligation.
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
There are so many paths to homeownership, and if leasing with a right to purchase in Eagan sounds like the right choice for you, The Antonov Group is excited to help you start your journey