Burnsville rent to own homes have so much to offer potential buyers and renters alike. Whether your priority for your future city is excellent schools, convenient location or just plenty to do around town, Burnsville lease with a right to purchase homes have you covered. Rent to own homes in Burnsville can be a great fit for all kinds of people, and are a high-quality way to try this city on for size before committing long-term.
What sets Burnsville rent to own homes apart?
The Twin Cities metro has dozens of excellent local cities from which to choose, but Burnsville offers its own unique benefits and opportunities, including:
- Buck Hill, with its 310-foot vertical ski peak
- Major roads through town, including Highway 35, County Road 42 and MN Highway 13
- The Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge
- Burnsville High School, which has been selected by Google and Best Buy as a showcase district for technological innovation
- Lots of employment opportunities, especially with major branches of UTC Aerospace Systems, Fairview Ridge Hospital and Pepsi-Cola bottling plant
- Independent School District 191- one of only three school districts in Minnesota to earn a Certificate of Excellence for more than 25 years
- Alignment Dog Park, with lots of room for playing with/exercising your 4-legged friends
- Constant downtown improvement, especially through the Heart of the City initiative, which is working to create downtown life that is vibrant, pedestrian friendly and viable to local businesses
- The Ames Performing Arts Center
- Great transit options, especially the Burnsville Transit Station, which serves as a hub and the HQ to Minnesota Valley Transit Authority, which provides service to 5 other suburbs
- Great neighboring cities, like Bloomington, Apple Valley, Eagan, Savage, Rosemount, Prior Lake, Richfield and Edina
But why would I rent to own in Burnsville? What does that even mean?
People from all walks of life may benefit from a rent to own home in Burnsville. You could be ready to experience single-family home living but aren’t prepared to buy, or moving to a new area and don’t want to settle permanently in one place. Maybe you’re eager to buy, but haven’t saved as much as you’d like for your down payment, or you’re only interested in renting, but find that the current rental market leaves a lot to be desired. When you lease with a right to purchase a home in Burnsville, there is no obligation to buy the home at the end of your lease. You simply have the RIGHT to buy the home, should you so choose. Our process is simple and transparent. First, you apply to our program, and we decide if Burnsville rent to own homes are a good fit for you. Then, you work with an agent, such as one of the experts at The Antonov Group, to find a home in one of Home Partners many approved areas. Then, Home Partners purchases the home and leases it to you for up to 5 years, with the lease renewing on an annual basis. At any time throughout the lease, you have a right to purchase your home at a price that is determined at the time that Home Partners purchases the home. Should you decide that the home isn’t for you, you can walk away with no penalty or obligation.
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
There are so many paths to homeownership, and if leasing with a right to purchase in Eagan sounds like the right choice for you, The Antonov Group is excited to help you start your journey