When it comes to finding a great home or rental, New Hope rent to own homes can be a great fit. Providing flexibility in a high-quality home, New Hope lease with a right to purchase homes come with all the benefits of living in town without the immediate long-term commitment of buying. By living in town, you can enjoy the many perks that New Hope has to offer, including excellent public schools, plenty of dining and entertainment options, and of course convenient proximity to the Twin Cities!
I hope I like rent to own homes in New Hope! What can I expect?
We are sure that all kind of people can appreciate the advantages of lease with a right to purchase homes in New Hope. The list is too long to reasonably fit in one article, but some of the highlights include:
- 20 parks and 200+ acres of public green space
- Enviably speedy access to Highway 169, Ball Lake Road and Rockford Road, as well as major arterials of Highway 100 and Interstates 694 and 394
- Robbinsdale Area School District, which features a fully-authorized International Baccalaureate program for students K-12
- Multiple Metro Transit lines for convenient travel around the city and surrounding area
- A city park within ¼ mile of nearly every single home in town
- Beautiful suburbs like Plymouth, Crystal, Maple Grove, Brooklyn Center, Golden Valley, Medicine Lake, Brooklyn Park, Columbia Heights and St. Louis Park all within a few minutes drive
- Dozens of shops at the New Hope City Center, as well as Winnetka Commons or the nearby Shops at Arbor Lakes
- Public high school with a College on Campus Program including IB, AVID, Advanced Placement, PSEO and Project Lead the Way Courses
- Northwood Park for recreational fun, as well as an indoor farmers market and community garden with dozens of plots
But why would I rent to own in New Hope? What does that even mean?
People from all walks of life may benefit from a rent to own home in New Hope. You could be ready to experience single-family home living but aren’t prepared to buy, or moving to a new area and don’t want to settle permanently in one place. Maybe you’re eager to buy, but haven’t saved as much as you’d like for your down payment, or you’re only interested in renting, but find that the current rental market leaves a lot to be desired. When you lease with a right to purchase a home in New Hope, there is no obligation to buy the home at the end of your lease. You simply have the RIGHT to buy the home, should you so choose. Our process is simple and transparent. First, you apply to our program, and we decide if New Hope rent to own homes are a good fit for you. Then, you work with an agent, such as one of the experts at The Antonov Group, to find a home in one of Home Partners many approved areas. Then, Home Partners purchases the home and leases it to you for up to 5 years, with the lease renewing on an annual basis. At any time throughout the lease, you have a right to purchase your home at a price that is determined at the time that Home Partners purchases the home. Should you decide that the home isn’t for you, you can walk away with no penalty or obligation.
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
There are so many paths to homeownership, and if leasing with a right to purchase in New Hope sounds like the right choice for you, The Antonov Group is excited to help you start your journey!