Future homeowners, uncertain property hunters and long-term renters could all benefit from New Brighton rent to own homes. In a city known for its charm and livability, New Brighton lease with a right to purchase homes offer the perfect combination of stability and flexibility. Rent to own homes in New Brighton can suit many lifestyles, and we’re ready to show you how!
What’s so amazing about New Brighton rent to own homes?
New Brighton lease with a right to purchase (aka rent to own) homes come packed with amenities and perks such as:
- Beautiful bodies of water like Long Lake, Pike Lake and Silver Lake
- Irondale High School, which is listed as one of the Top 500 Schools in the US by Newsweek
- Great, fast access to Interstate 35W and Interstate 694
- Fun traditions like the Polka Dance Party, which has been going on since 1892!
- A major branch of the IT software company, Ivanti, providing some of the cities many excellent employment opportunities
- Long Lake Park and its 200+ year old Bur Oak trees, surrounded by native prairie grass, lilacs and rose bushes- some of which mark remnant of 19th century farmsteads!
- Attractive Downtown New Brighton, which is distinguishable from other areas of town thanks to its picturesque old-fashioned street lights lining the road
- Fascinating historic events like the ‘mini gold-rush’ of the 1920s, rooted in accounts of rumors that gold bars were buried along the shores of Long Lake by bootleggers
- Food, fun and plenty of live entertainment at the city’s annual Stockyard Days
That does sound amazing, but why rent to own in New Brighton?
There’s no denying that this is a wonderful city, but even with that in mind, it can still be intimidating to invest long-term in any new area. New Brighton rent to own options allow you to test whether or not this town is right for you. It can also give you the chance to save for a future downpayment, or even simply add many more rental options to your pool of available rentals! The process is transparent and simple, and we’ll help you every step of the way.
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
For more information on New Brighton rent to own homes, please contact our dedicated experts at The Antonov Group!