Minnesota is packed with amazing cities, suburbs and neighborhoods, and because committing to only one can be intimidating, a Columbia Heights rent to own home could be a great starting point. When you lease with a right to purchase in Columbia Heights, you enjoy the opportunity to test this gorgeous town, and if it passes your trial with flying colors, you have first dibs on your home. Rent to own homes in Columbia Heights are some of the best deals in Minnesota, and The Antonov Group is excited to help you find out if a Columbia Heights lease with a right to purchase home is right for you!
What’s so great about Columbia Heights?
When it comes to rent to own homes in Columbia Heights, prepare to be impressed. This city is packed with beautiful lease with a right to purchase properties, convenient amenities and great people! Columbia Heights lease with a right to purchase homes come with access to:
- The bustling Columbia Heights transit center, which is a Metro Transit line that shuttles residents all over the Twin Cities and surrounding areas
- A public high school that has earned a place on the College Board’s AP Honor Roll, and been named an “AP Small District of the Year”
- Tons of public parkland, like the popular Huset Park or the stunning Kordiak Park
- Tasty eats on every street, such as Catalina’s or Big Marinara Grill and Deli
- Easily accessible roadways like MN State Highways 47 and 65
- The Columbia Heights Academy of Bioscience for scholars in grades 5-8
- A long time title as a National Civic League “All-American City”
- Great neighbors next door, and even bordering the city, like New Brighton, St. Anthony, Fridley, Robbinsdale and Arden Hills
- A tight knit community feeling, especially during the Columbia Heights Jamboree, which features a beer garden, carnival, 5k, jam tasting, softball tournament, waffle breakfast, medallion hunt and fireworks
Well I’m sold, but why would I choose a rent to own home in Columbia Heights?
That’s a great question! We genuinely believe that Columbia Heights lease with a right to purchase homes can be a great option for all kinds of people. Those looking to buy in a particular area, but who don’t want to settle permanently without a test drive may find this a great option, and so might those who want to buy eventually, but don’t have an ideal financial situation. Columbia Heights rent to own homes can even open a wide range of possible single family homes to those simply looking to rent, but who find themselves in a limited rental market. All of these situations can benefit because with a lease with a right to purchase agreement, you have the right to purchase your home at any time, and there’s NO PENALTY if you find that the home isn’t the right choice for you.
What are the steps?
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
Throughout the lease, should you wish to purchase, you have first dibs on your home! For those who choose to test a different property or simply move on, there is no penalty or fee for ending your lease at the end of each year-long agreement! Our agents at The Antonov Group believe strongly in our Columbia Heights rent to own opportunities, and can’t wait to help you find a property of your own!