Every potential homeowner thinking of buying a home in the northern Twin Cities suburbs should consider to rent to own a home in Anoka. When you choose a lease with a right to purchase in Anoka, you choose a city packed with Minnesota’s best. The people, schools, shops and natural landscape speak for themselves, but if you can’t quite hear them, we’re here to tell you: it’s time to consider to rent to own a home in Anoka and get a step closer to home ownership!
Why should I give Anoka a chance?
Anoka rent to own homes have so much to offer. They’re found in a city that features:
- Stunning views and natural beauty at the Anoka Park Reserve
- A convenient local highway network, including a massive 20 million dollar grant to bolster nearby segments of Highway 10/169
- Multiple public magnet schools, including the math, science and children’s engineering programs at Monroe Elementary
- Plenty of excellent neighboring towns like Andover, Ramsey, Champlin, Coon Rapids, Osseo and Brooklyn Park
- The Halloween Capital of the World, which started with the town’s first annual Halloween Celebration, which happened to be the first of its kind!
- Dozens of iconic events that attract visitors from all over, including 2 parades, the Grey Ghost Run, house decorating contest, football tournament and more
- A station for the Northstar Commuter Rail, which shuttles residents to and from downtown Minneapolis
- Pristine parks and greenspaces, including the Open Air Theater and Auditorium at Windego Park
That sounds great, Anoka is the place for me! But why rent to own in Anoka?
There are few different reasons to consider. Buying a home is a major financial and emotional commitment and if you are not looking to commit, this is a perfect program for you. Whether you’d like to focus on saving for a down payment, take your time choosing the perfect neighborhood, or simply want to expand your pool of rental options, an Anoka lease with a right to purchase program could be the right choice for you.
We work with a leading company, Home Partners of America, that has a very simple and transparent process to help you rent to own in Anoka.
What are the steps?
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.