When it comes to test-driving a great city, look no further than Brooklyn Park that has plenty of rent to own opportunities! Rent to own home in Brooklyn Park are an excellent option for most of potential homeowners, and with the increasing popularity of rent to own program, there has never been a better time to get started.
This sounds interesting, but is Brooklyn Park really that great?
Absolutely! We love and do a lot of business in Brooklyn Park, and can’t get enough of the local shops, restaurants, schools and amenities. Brooklyn Park rent to own homes feature access to:
- Interstates 94 and 694, Highway 169, and State Highways 252 and 610
- Over 30 local schools, 4 of which are certified magnet schools
- 50 manicured soccer fields
- Metro Transit options all over the city to shuttle residents around Brooklyn Park and the surrounding areas
- Local cities worth exploring, like Maple Grove, Blaine, Columbia Heights, New Hope, Coon Rapids and Anoka
- Edinburgh USA Golf Course, which was designed and created by Robert Trent Jones II, and is considered one of the top public golf courses in the country
- Dining options like Baker’s Square, Girvan Grille, Roasted Pear and dozens more
- 47 miles of trails and 67 parks
- The beauty of an official Tree City USA
- The Twin Cities light rail, which begins the construction of its Brooklyn Park line in 2018
- Specialized local education options like the Robbinsdale Spanish Immersion School, Birch Grove School for Arts and Weaver Lake: A STEM School
- The 6th largest city in Minnesota, and the 2nd largest Twin Cities suburb
- Three River Figure Skating Club and its wide range of shows and competitors
- Tater Daze, the annual local festival which features a parade, live music, beer and wine garden, petting zoo, bingo, food vendors, fireworks and more
Ok, I want to live in Brooklyn Park! But why Rent to Own a Home in Brooklyn Park?
As potential buyers are presented with different challenges and paths to homeownership, lease with a right to purchase homes have become an incredibly popular choice. They’re great for people thinking of buying a home but may not be ready to settle in just one area. Many renters are surprised to learn that Brooklyn Park rent to own homes are also an excellent way to add hundreds of options to their hunt for the perfect rental, because there is NO OBLIGATION to buy a rent to own home! The entire process is transparent and simple.
What are the steps?
Apply For Approval
Prospective Residents start the processes by filling out a Pre Qualification Application that checks key issues.
Find A Home
Prospective Residents will work with REALTOR tio find a home in approved community.
Home Partners Buys the Home, You Lease the Home
Prospective Residents will be required to sign a one year Lease for home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement
Buy From Home Partners
We buy the home.You lease it and have the right to buy it later if you want to.
Once you’ve moved in, you can opt to purchase your home at any time. If the home isn’t your dream home, you have the option to walk away with NO PENALTY, and can simply end your lease at the end of your annual term. We firmly believe that considering to rent to own in Brooklyn Park is a great option, and are here to provide more information at your request!